Old January 5th 14, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Where's Persia? (picture)

On 1/4/2014 4:32 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
I looked all over for her last night. She wasn't on the sofa, she
wasn't in "her" bedroom. She wasn't in my bedroom. She wasn't shut in
a closet. Where could she be?

I discovered she was snoozing in her cushy little pyramid bed. She
hasn't used it in *months*!

http://tinypic.com/m/i1ihqq/4

Jill

She's sweet.

I've bought one of those pyramid beds for Sootie. she won't go in it,
she's a bit more interested in it than the hooded bed though. I've put
treats in it to encourage her to go into it and the treats do go, which
they don't out of the hooded one. Hopefully it will absorb her smell and
she'll realise it's hers and she can snuggle down inside it. I'm not
holding my breath though, she likes the bed and sofa.

Judith

Well, mostly she sleeps with me at night. But at least I figured out
where she's been going when she gets down off the bed. Maybe Sootie
will use her pyramid bed eventually. I was surprised to find Persia in
it. She loved it when I first got it for her. But she's ignored it for
a long time. Now she likes it again.

Jill