Old October 14th 16, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Buffy and I are Fine

On 10/13/2016 5:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Comcast was slow catching up with restoring their online service. Buffy
and I are fine, thanks!

The wind was pretty scary in the middle of the night (last Saturday)
when the hurricane came through. The wind was soughing. I love that
word. It was soughing through the trees. I have to tell you, it was
pretty darn creepy. It wasn't enough to keep me awake, though.

snip

Someone on Dataw fed the feral cats before evacuating. They posted
wondering if anyone knows what happened to the cats. I wish I did know.
I hope they were able to find shelter.

Jill

Welcome back, Jill! I'm glad you and Buffy came through the storm
untouched, even though it was scary. I had a friend who went through
one of the major hurricanes in Houston several years ago. She and her
dog sat in her bathtub, and she said she could actually feel the change
in barometric pressure--and said she would never sit through another
one. It sounds like you fared much better.

I hope the feral cats are alright.

MaryL