Old February 21st 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default 'Monster' Cat In China Weighs 33 Pounds

Agreed
wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm sorry but what the beep is wrong with people? As far as I am
concerned that guy is abusing his cat by not controlling what it eats,
and if it was in England and I knew him I would report him to the RSPCA
for cruelty, it makes me so mad! It reminds me of a documentary I saw
called something like Feeders, which was about people who fed and
encouraged morbidly obese people to get even bigger, thus in effect
abusing and sometimes killing them.

Grrr

Marcia

NMR wrote:
http://www.local6.com/news/7267453/d...202202006&ts=H

http://tinyurl.com/mql5m

The cat's owner said it has no interest in eating fish but prefers to eat
six pounds of chicken and pork each day.

Gee I wonder why he is a fat cat