Old May 5th 19, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jes Me

Default The Raccoon and the Possum

On Sat, 04 May 2019 14:15:14 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

You do have interesting wildlife. We have a fox come around sometimes
during the night and for a few weeks we had a badger visit our back
garden. Apart from that it's a very occasional squirrel, birds and
sometimes mice, usually in next door's garden as Sootie seems to keep any
away (or kills) from ours.

Living here in the city means not a lot of wildlife, but it exists not
far away.

I had a opossum that lived close to me once, the cats simply ignored
it, even when it snacked from their food.

Other than that, skunks are quite common, just not close to me
currently, which I'm certainly happy about.