Old December 16th 16, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Brave driver saves kitten on Russian highway

Rusty wrote:

I am glad the kitten survived with all those cars buzzing by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAMr0zluw0

Yikes!! That was hard to watch, even though I knew it had a happy ending.
I guess this was taken from a surveillance camera? I hope so - otherwise,
someone was standing there filming this, and not doing anything!

What a great guy, though. He really did risk his life. People get killed
all the time on freeways, trying to do a good deed. He should get a
commendation.

I wonder why the kitten was rolling around like that, at the beginning
of the video. Could someone have just tossed it onto the road?

Joyce
--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.