Old March 22nd 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:02:13 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Hi you guyz, iz it dinner yet TV, getz kuzhin fur Cleoa and smilez when he
sees da shrimpeez anna the 'spektorz wine,...

Ahhh, bon swar, M'sieu TV & Madam Cleopatra shakes TV's paw, kisses
Cleo's How are yourownselves tonight pours nip-wine for them -
signals the wait-kitty for more oysters and lobster tails and offers
them to TV and Cleo.

Zese are wonderful deftly pops a lobster tail out of the shell and
eats it fishees - my friend Tiger and I are enjoying zem kwite a
bit!!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques