Old April 25th 04, 08:47 AM
none

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:37:37 -0300, wrote:

In , on 04/24/04
at 12:01 AM, none said:

My cat is licking off big bald spots of fur.

He could be allergic to something. Fish, perhaps, if you feed him tuna or
or other fish cat food?

Alan

Happy (the sick one) and Nick get,
Science Diet Senior+7
and our young cat gets Science Diet Adult.

All of them get a few of the Science Diet d/t nuggets to keep their
teeth clean.

We will give them special treats from time to time but nothing over
the top. The vet says their weights are right on the money. Nick the
feral cat has only been to the vet once-he just wouldn't put up with
being caught and put in a cage. So far he has never had a sick day in
his life.

With the exception of Happy's bald spots all of them have good clean
coats, healthy mouths and good clear eyes and are active and alert.

Grandpa