Old August 10th 03, 05:37 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Arjun Ray at
lid wrote on 8/10/03 11:23 AM:

In , Karen Chuplis
wrote:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...059&uid=514878

| (Look at the last picture [for Greystoke's eartip]).

| He's looking pretty healthy. I don't suppose you could check his feet?

It's the weirdest thing. When I released him after 8 days in March, the
paws looked to be healing. A month later, I heard from the caretaker
that she had seen his paws bleeding. In June, when I was feeding the
colony for a week while the caretaker was away, he was fine - no sign of
injury. Just yesterday, I thought I saw a slight limp, but as close a
look as I could get, everything looked okay.

Somewhere in the church grounds or basement, there could be something
(like broken glass, maybe?) causing him to reinjure himeself. I've
looked around - not everywhere, of course - and havne't found anything.

That is strange!! Unless his pawpads just have a tendancy to dry out and
crack?

Karen