Old November 14th 03, 08:03 PM
Animal luva

Mary wrote:
"Animal luva" wrote in message
Cathy Friedmann wrote:
"Animal luva" wrote in message
http://www.freesite.myby.co.uk/spot/album/slide.htm

Wow! Spot is one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen! My
20-year-old had the same length fur--same shape, but she was a dilute
tortie. I can see how soft Spot's fur was. I know I would miss such a
lovely boy. I'm so sad for you.

Thank you Mary! I do sadly miss him. Such a soft creature, in more ways than
one.
He would frequently lie at my feet, using one as a pillow, and go to sleep.
I used to joke about making a pair of slippers from him and can't help
wondering if I should have done so now. Better that than the 'burnt remains
in a box' currently offered, IMHO.

This latest picture probably best shows how fluffy he was - you may be able
to make out his ultra-soft curly bellly fluff too :-)
http://www.freesite.myby.co.uk/spot/comfy.htm