Old November 24th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default Caboodle Ranch

On Nov 24, 9:12*am, Sherry wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about the recent controversy
Caboodle Ranch? I was curious, as we've discussed the place
here several times; IIRC Dan M or somebody even went there.

So I'm wondering, has anyone heard anything from even a semi-
reliable source? Anything even been in the news?

Well I visited the second link and there's a whole list of testimonies
from people who've had direct experience with CR. Only a small portion
of each testimony is on the link you posted. The writings are so long,
and so detailed, and so numerous, that makes it harder to doubt them.

Yes, DanM visited, even gave them a nice vehicle. Perhaps he was only
shown the better areas of the place. According to that site you
posted, visitors are kept to one area, the rest is off-limits.

Craig may have let things get out of hand. Did you read down at the
bottom of the page you posted, there is a lengthy back-and-forth
commentary between the site owner, Craig, and some others.

I note that the Facebook page for Caboodle has been wiped clean as of
today. Why do that, if nothing is wrong?