Old May 31st 11, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Meowmie is furry furry sad - we lost our Cookie

On May 16, 9:01*am, conniepo wrote:
Our littlest kitty, Cookie, iz not heer anymore. Weez keep looking fur
her but we dont see her. Meowmie is crying and crying. She sayz TED
put Cookie to sleep. She wuz furry sick.

We are furry sorry to be so late seeing dis.
Our strongest purrs of condolence are on da way.
If it is not to soon for yur sad heart, we would appreciate it iffn yu
would send yur House of name to us, here or to our main address:
riddik at mindspring dot com
Cookie's brick will be placed on da Walk of Remembranz wiff great
respect.
Fangu,

Azad