Old October 16th 03, 06:04 PM
Elvis Parsely

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:38:50 +1300, "Aphrodite's Cat"
, wrote:

If you think my pain at giving these kittens over to be euthanased is a
joke, then f*ck off.

Fact is that the kittens didn't even belong to the SPCA- and no it's NOT the
ASPCA, it's the RSPCA. I don't live in the States. We were fostering them
for a family who wasn't able to care for them because of their jobs. He
couldn't pay for the antibiotics because things are a bit more expensive
over here than the "everything costs $1" USA.

NNTR, I'm unsubbing to usenet where there aren't as many stupid people who
want to save all the cutsie animals. I live in a world where nothing's
fair. This wasn't fair. I'm going to deal with it. I'm sorry that you
can't.

I agree with you 100 percent. Americans are too pampered and
judgmental. They have no perspective on the reality of the world.

I have seen some of the worst examples in this group.

Jade