Old May 7th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I think Calico has a home

Bridget wrote:

I was working the adoptathon for my local no kill rescue society today
(and tomorrow and Sunday) when I ran into a couple who were interested
in an older cat who might not otherwise get adopted. I immediately told
them about Calico who is 9 years old and has the thyroid problem. They
were interested so since it was the end of the day, I popped out and we
came to my place where they met her and decided she would do.

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550122211dSRHBH

She's so pretty! Long-haired calico - she looks like a princess.

Purrs that they give her a loving home.

Joyce