Old July 13th 17, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Naturally

On 7/12/2017 2:18 PM, Joy wrote:
I have a three-bedroom, two bath house. I have carpet in the living
room and hallway. All the other floors have easy-to-clean vinyl
flooring. Naturally, whenever there's a hairball, it's on the carpet. I
found one in the hallway when I got up this morning.

Naturally!

Here's an oddity. Buffy has much thicker fur than Persia did. Buffy
has a very thick undercoat.

Persia was always horking up hairballs. On the (used to be) white
carpet in the living room. In the two years Buffy has lived here she
has never coughed up a hairball. We all recognize that distinctive sound...

I brushed Persia all the time; she loved it. I used the Furminator
deshedding tool, she loved that too. I do the same with Buffy. But
Persia still had hairball issues. Buffy simply doesn't. Go figure.

Jill