Old July 31st 17, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Next Jellicle Ball date?

Rebecca, dat sounds fascinating!

Actually, the Second World archives do contain some documents dat speak
of a catmunity at da bottom of da world dat was lost over a century
ago. Nobody knows what happens, just dat one day dey stopped showing up
at Second World gatherings.

Da archives describe da home of da kitties at da bottom of da world as
being being heated by volcanic steam, so it was nice an cummforrble.
And only some of da tunnels was in da ice, others (most of da tunnels,
actually) were in da bedrock.

Having da Jellicle Ball dere might be a eggzelent way to reestablish
contact wif dem, and find out what happened when dey got cut off from
us.

Do you fink an expedition might be in order?

Aed

Aed, I fink a expedition to dis new place might be furry inneresting. I
haf access to Harri Roadcat's aircraft hanger, and I can fly most of da
fings dere. I can fly all of da caticopters, and even da 2 tilt-rotor
craft. An all of dem are teleport-capable, so we could take off from
anywhere, teleport to really close to da Antarctic kitty community,
then find a safe place to land. An since we'z got access to different
sizes of aircraft, we could carry anywhere from just 2 kittie to a few
dozen.

Francesca