Old January 1st 08, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default Iyam smartur nor Uncl Bill

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
But wut else iss noo.

Hee wuz makin da howlymonster eet da flor anna I wuz stayn outa
da
weigh. Hee got diss box dat hee puts stuff in wen hee go way.
He call
it a soup-case. He moft it wen hee wuz usin da howlymonster
anna
putted it on its side by da dressur.

I know what DAT meen. He waz gonna go sumwer....

Butted I stayed on da soup-case anna I mad sur I wooked
reely-reely
KYUTE, so hee woun' wanna disturb mee. ... Hee spent part of
yesterday away but not a longlong trip like he wud tak wid da
soup-
case. I haff wun anna Uncl Bill iss not unhappee bout it. It
wuz for
hiss own gud, which iss basically too mak mee happee....

Let's see if I've got this right... Bill was to go on a trip, but
he couldn't - because "the pretty one" was asleep on his
suitcase??? You're a true slave, Bill!

(PS - Happurry New Miaow!)

--
MatSav