Old May 15th 13, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default outside your windows

What do you see outside your windows?

From the front porch that enclosed we can see the street and people
walking by. A big tree with a bird house with babies in it and the
parents feeding them.

Mommy has a bird feeder and bird bath in the garden. We see lots of
birds. The squirrels come to play in our yard. Some times they drink
from the bird bath. At night we can see all kinds of animals walking
around. They look bigger than us. ( skunk, possum)

If we look out the up stairs windows we can see real far.

Lucy Lu & Samwise