Old May 25th 13, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default outside your windows

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:28:40 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
On 5/24/2013 12:43 PM, conniepo wrote:

Wen we look out da front windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da back windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da side windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da front door we see CICADAS.

Oh my .... dey iz efurry where!!!

MaryJ and Domino

Where do you live? We heard about them on the news.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

We live in northern New Jersey. They're everywhere .... trees, decks, telephone polls, everywhere there is wood. They eat twigs. They are big and have big red eyes ..... scarey!!!

MaryJ and Domino