Old August 15th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Cory wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
No nepotism!

"Lovable Louise"

Hi Lovable Louise. Can you say something else?

Chester

Purresident & Chief Justicat shud not share sekretery. No nepotism!

"Lovable Louise"

We're not sharing a secretary! Our human doesn't type for us! We have
a telepathic interface in our computer and we use that for all of our
communications with other cats! Do you want one?

Chester

Be furry kayrful, Louise. It kuld be a twik. Neggst fing yu noze,
Chester mite be kintrollin' yur thotz!

--- Onyx, nottid at awl suspishus ur ennyfing...

Paw-Ess --- Du yu wantz uh kampain manijur, Louise? I'z furry
gudgudgud attid manijin' fingz.

Hey Onyx, a telepathic interface doesn't work that way. It only lets
you communicate with the computer so you can send out messages to your
friends or surf the web! Do you want one so you don't have to go
through your human or try to type?

Chester