Old November 11th 03, 12:51 PM
Linda E

A couple of years ago, I switched my cats to nutro (canned and dry) after a
recommendation I got here. My 9yo used to have semi frequent bloody/mucousy
stools which have completely gone away on the nutro. I have noticed that
both of my cats put on weight, but that seemed to coincide with starting the
canned food. I have tried to switch them a couple of times to something
else (mostly because I wanted to buy smaller cans). One of my cats will eat
*anything*, but the older one seems to be stuck on nutro (the one with the
previous stool problems). They both drink (what seems to me) a lot of
water.

Linda