Old April 6th 05, 10:32 PM
Mary

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
On 2005-04-06, -L. penned:

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
On 2005-04-06, Bed Sore penned:
x-no-archive: yes

You put it in the subject, you put it in the body, but somehow you
missed putting it in the headers, where it's actually useful.

It is in the header. Heck, it *is* the header. That doesn't mean
anything, though. It was also the first line of text and shows up
as an XNA post in Google, which is the proper format.

I did not see it as a header when I looked at the full headers of that
post.

--

Well, whatever the case, the trolly who posted it is satisfied
by the amount of attention it has gotten. But that's cool,