Old February 7th 15, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL[_2_]

Default Fundraiser - PLEASE HELP - My cat needs surgery

"buglady" wrote in message

............I think the only legitimate way to do this kind of thing is
to have the money sent directly to the vet for the treatment.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

~~~~~~~~
That is a good point. I have donated to several people who were on rpca,
but they are people that I grew to know over a period of years because they
were rpca "regulars." In each case, I sent the donations directly to their
veterinarians. Unfortunately, there are a great many scammers who know
exactly how to prey on our emotions.

MaryL