Old January 27th 05, 06:17 AM
Julie Cook

Tanada wrote:

Sonya is still waiting out her pregnancy. She has taken up combat toe
attacks, except that she missed once and got Jim in the groin. Anyone
else's feet are in grave danger. Sonya isn't more than a kitten herself.

I however, seem to be living in a JEM inspired, strange fever induced,
dream world. My face is numb and unreal feeling, my perspective of life
is strange, and everything I look at has this strange shadowing in
behind it. My sinuses are draining in clumps and the cats are avoiding
me. I think I need a hug.

Pam S.

Julie

and headbutts from Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam - He Who Must Be Named
doesn't understand headbutts yet