Old October 15th 04, 04:24 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:15:36 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

snip
When you get him back you might think about putting a collar on, if he'll
let you, or if not, trap him up somehow and take him to the vet to have a
microchip in.

I use both for my crew (at least will, assuming Rocky keeps his latest
collar). If one goes missing, hopefully I'll get a call from someone,
either from the phone number on the tag, or if the collar has been
lost from someone who has scanned for a chip. I'll go for anything
that makes their return more likely.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]