Old August 26th 03, 02:08 PM
Motherthing

wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

Everyone knows that one's own's parents don't actually *do* it, that

would
be, like, well *GROSSSSS!*

I mean sure, ok, they had to like, have sex to, like, reproduce and

all,
but thats not anything like actually doing it like *we* do.

Well, I know that my parents did it 3 times - one for me, and one for
each of my two sisters.

Joyce

I'm one of the few who can honestly say that I'm not sure if my parents ever
'did it'. I'm adopted and mom has this really baaaaad attitude about sex.
So you see, we were the generation that invented sex. Of course, my kids
will believe that they did when they get there, too.

--
Motherthing

Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers
are starving to death.
- Rosalind Russell