Old July 13th 05, 04:42 PM
Petra Zinnen

Default For those who remember me

Hi folks,

I haven't read or posted in this group for a very long time, although
I'm a member of catslaves :-). It's just overwhelming to see the
number of postings each day in this group. I will not be able to
follow all of them.

For those who don't know or remember me: I'm german, and a slave to
four masters: Artania and Apophis, MC siblings who turned 4 this year

http://tinyurl.com/7tuus.

Last year, I lost Micah, whom I adopted from the shelter as an old cat
in October 2002, and still miss him dearly. In December 2004, Maurice
got sick (renal failure), we had to put him to sleep on Jan. 2, 2005
:-( Since we always had four cats, in September 2004 we adopted Finlay
(born May, 2004). He was a barnyard cat and very sick. We pampered
him, and he's now a huge, healthy boy, who ignores me most of the time
cause he's Daddys boy g

After losing Maurice I couldn't cope with it, and on January 4th,
Eithne moved in, also adopted from a local shelter. She's now 10 month
old, the tiniest cat, I've ever had but doesn't fear a thing ;-)

Here you can see Finlay and Eithne:

http://tinyurl.com/eyqvk

All 4 of them are very social cats who love company. All of them are
indoor cats.

Well, that's all for now.

Petra