Old December 1st 05, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Mighty Hunters Club - first meeting

[As the holiday party continues, with kitties chowing down on wonderful
snacks and dancing to the music and playing games, Harri Roadcat adjusts
one of the floor lamps to shine towards the top of the entertainment
center. She then hops onto a bookcase, from there to the curio case, and
from there to the top of the entertainment center. Once there she noses a
stack of video tapes over the edge, and the clatter as they hit the floor
captures the attention of all the kitties.]

Hihi, efurrykitty. Fur doze I haven't met yet, I'z Harri Roadcat. Fangu
all fur coming, and fanks to FluffyKitz fur da food and to Rebecca fur da
MiceCream and Meowsicles.

I'd like to call da furst meetin of da Mighty Hunters Club to order. To
refresh efurrybodies memories, dis is a club fur kitties dat is mighty
hunters. An a mighty hunter is defined as a kitty what experienced in
huntin fings, or kitties what dreams of bein experienced in huntin fings.
An da fings hunted can be real live outside fings like meowsies an
leezards and birdies and mofs and flutterbys and buggies and stuff, or
inside fings like stuffed meowsies an TurboScratchers and hoomin fingers
and toes an bed mice and greeblings an infisible buggies and fings. I fink
dat means dat jus about all kitties is eligibibibbile fur memfurship.

I'z kind of fink dat we'z will be talkin bout our techniques fur huntin
fings, and about what fings to avoid huntin, and tellin about our bestest
huntin speriences. An of course haffin parties!

I'z would like to suggest dat the firstest fing we oughts to do is lect
ossifers, and wez mebbe ought to start wif purresident and
vice-purresident. To start fings off, I'z would like to nominate miss OEJ,
mineown co-founder, fur purresident. Would anykitty like to second da
nomination?

[Looking over the crowd, Harri sees Amelia raise her paw.]

Ok, dat nomination is seconded. Who else would like to nominate a
candidate fur any office?

Harri