Old September 12th 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

wrote:

I think it's amazing that he figured out what she was doing while
sitting there. Sure, they know you spend time there, and that you're
a captive audience for feline attention. And they know that when you
stand up, you press that button or lever and it makes a lot of noise,
and then the water swirls around, in what is for some a fascinating
way. But do they understand why you were sitting there to begin with?
Apparently, Linus did. Is he generally a smart cat?

Hmm, I don't know... usually his grumpiness gets in the way of any other
character traits.

I suppose he's a fast learner. Usually, when I visit my sister, he hangs
out on top of a cabinet and just glares at me the whole time I'm there,
but once, when I was looking after them (him and Ronja), I took him out
for walkies on his leash. He loves his walkies. When I came in the next
day, he wasn't glaring at me from some corner, he stood to attention at
the door, waiting for me to put his leash on him and take him out for
walkies again. That was kind of cute. Suddenly, I was his best friend
ever.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.