Old January 15th 12, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Meowmie's serjeree to make herownself less fluffy

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:39:12 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I heered
her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today da hoomin
ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz heer, an she had da
nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf uv a onner dat I stayed
in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

i am the sekritary of fudz and yew must eet much fudz since fluffy is
gudgud!
now, it is gudgud to tayke away a fudz from hoomins iffin they is
steelink your fudz butted if yew needs to do a serjeree to your
meowmie to stop her taykink your fudz dis is ovvurkill.
beauty who has wisdom