Old March 27th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kiss and Makeup?

Mischief and Mayhem were hissing at each other this morning, so i
decided to grab both of them

I had one cat under each arm and put them nose to nose.

"You two stop it RIGHT NOW!! You two kiss and make up and stop this
fighting!!"

They both glared at each other. I gently shook them both and they
turned away, refusing to look at one another.

I put them both down on the bed and they just started at each other.

Then they both swung at each other and ran off in different directions
and then turned back not to glare at each other, but at ME.

hmph,

Kristi