Old July 11th 03, 01:03 AM
Doug Miller

Please stop crossposting this thread to groups where it is not on topic.

Thank you.

In article ,
(Sally) wrote:
(Matt) wrote in message
. com...
I think it also very much depends on the individual cat. Our tomcat is
not the sharpest tool in the shed if he were human he would be
"special". He always gets in trouble and is a slow learner. However,
he is probably one of the most human friendly animals I have ever seen
he loves everybody (strangers and us alike) unconditionally.

My female cat is the exact opposite she is a sharp antisocial "bitch"
who only does what she wants and who can do impressive things in order
to get there. She knows how to open drawers and cupboard doors and is
even able to open regular doors by jumping up and holding on to the
handle (we have to lock the front door all the time). Also the tomcat
is like her slave, to us it seems that she tells him what to do i.e.
she has a special meow to call him and he will come running even if he
was sound assleep two seconds ago. So I guess like with humans there
is smart cats and dumb cats.

thanks for posting this. it is just like 'high school' isnt it?!you've
got your popular cats which push the other non-popular cats around! my
female cat enson is also very bitchy at times particulary to me (being
female too), she tries to boss me about and if she doesnt get her way,
she plays up by holding her paw against the couch, threatening to
scratch it!

sally