Old February 6th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My old coat (not OT)

Now don't underestimate those indoor cats. I have 4 and have
found cat vomit in my clog and in my sneaker at different times.

Debbie

On 2006-02-04 11:01:25 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used
it plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like
galvanised nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a
nail while I was down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside
the pocket. And I drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

Rofl! Treats One thing with indoor cats, at least all you pull out
of your pockets, purse or shoes is the occassional pom pom ball