Old March 6th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rebecca lounged on me!

"Sandy" wrote in message
om...
Often Sundance will sleep on me when I'm napping on the sofa. Until
recently, Rebecca would only curl up by my feet, but recently she also lay
down on me right next to Sundance -- TWICE!!!!!! She has only ever sat on
my lap 2 or 3 times in the 4 years or so we've been together, so this was
wonderful!

Sandy, grinning from ear to ear

I know how you feel. I only have one "lap cat" - that's Bandit and I'm
always worried about her biting me out of the blue so it's not comforting to
have her in my lap. Demi is too shy to be a lap cat. Jessie owns DH and
not me, but very rarely will let me hold and pet her for a few minutes (she
will always let DH hold and pet her for as long as he likes). Sammy has too
much Maine Coon in her to be a lap cat - she'll only get in my lap when she
wants to suck her toe for a bit, then promptly jumps down (this may be a
blessing in disguise since 17 pounds of cat might cut off the circulation to
my legs!).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped