Old July 10th 03, 12:05 AM
Alison

"J1Boss" wrote in message

I agree. Now I just have to convince Skip that canned food is a

good thing!
He eats a little and walks away from it. I'm even considering going

raw if it
appeals to him (I feed the dogs raw and am really happy with it).

I'm lucky with Kim she does prefer dried food but will eat canned .
She slightly over weight so if she skips a meal I don't worry .

BTW I have new dog. It was hard finding a JR type that liked

small
pets and didn't stress them out but Diddy
is half the size of Kim so no problem there! (BG)
Alison

Cool! Diddy, huh? Interesting! I have 2 JRT friends who haven't

shown any
problems being around small animals and cats - not the killers they

are
supposed to be!

Well that's what I thought but maybe I was lucky . I don't have
so much experience with the Parsons type. I think Diddy (he was
already called that and I promised not to change it ) is chihuahua x
Jr . He looks like a cute puppy and his nature is like a CKCS. he only
weighs about 2.5 kilos . It's hard to stop people fussing and babying
him .
I have some not very good photos at

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/alisonkathleen2002

in the Diddy album