Old July 19th 03, 08:17 PM
Cat Protector

I remember seeing a story where a crow befriended a kitten. It was the
craziest thing I ever saw but apparently the crow watched out for the kitten
and apparently even brought the young one food.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Bill" wrote in message

Kittens have to be taught by their mothers what their prey is.

If a cat was never taught a mouse is prey, it may very well not recognize

it
as such. It's a bit more unusual for a cat to nurse a mouse.

I have a friend whose dog would let the family's adult cat nurse along

with
her litter of puppies, so interspecies nursing isn't unknown.

Bill