Old November 3rd 03, 10:22 PM
m. L. Briggs

On 3 Nov 2003 13:04:56 -0800, (Debbie Trujillo)
wrote:

She and 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
Natasha through that).

The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
her sorely.

We are sending multiple purrs for Natasha so she will be relieved of
pain. It is hard to let them go but harder to see them suffer. Best
wishes. MLB