Old December 21st 04, 05:08 PM
Mimi Forsyth

I think I will do that too (keep him in the hospital) just to make sure
for my other cats' safety.

Your other cats' safety and your own!

It might interest you to know my cat who died of the brain tumor at age 22 was
declared "healthy enough from the neck down" to withstand surgery....but alas,
we live in Hawaii where there are no cat brain surgeons. The cat would have had
to go to Colorado or California for surgery and then submit to lengthy
quarantine coming home. I couldn't put him through that. He barely survived the
Hawaii quarantine years ago when he was young and healthy. It's a brutal thing.

www.mimiforsyth.com