Old March 13th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Tessie's turning into a right hoolikitten!

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I wondered why the volume of growling, hissing and cat-to-cat-contact
had suddenly gone up last week and I realised why - she's irresistably
attracted to movement (especially twitching tails!)

I am glad to see you back and glad that Tessie is making herself at
home!

Yes, we would have less growling in our house if Smokey could resist
the urge to jump on Nocturne's back...you'd think that, after countless
swats across the face he would remember how much she dislikes it...

--Fil