Old December 12th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default I survived, but...

Pat wrote:
..... they found another rotten tooth dammit ((( and I'm now an additional
$420 in debt with at least another $thousand$ or so worth of repairs needed
to save three teeth that I'd lose otherwise. I hate losing teeth, would
rather be up to my eyeballs in debt than have to get any more yanked out!!

Gracias for all the purrs. I skipped breakfast and lunch, and stomach is
protesting but I won't be able to do anything about it for at least a few
more hours as my tongue is still numb....

Glad to hear you made it through the procedure, but sorry to hear about
the additional torture (more dental work). Purrs continuing that you'll
feel better and be able to eat something soon.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe