Old February 3rd 04, 04:59 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:33:07 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
Because they are CATS!

Ok, I've seen the odd rabbit on a lead, and a few goats. But a cat?
Perish the thought.

--
Bob.

Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it
look like the dog did it.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

People don't listen to Bob Brenchley. Walking a cat on a leash and harness
is ok.

Not for the cat it isn't.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

--
Bob.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why you appear bright until
we hear you talk.