Old June 11th 09, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

I lofez anithin hersef gifez minesef... butted diz one iz wunnerful... so
now dat da danze iz startin i haza little toazt befur i danzes wif da mozt
bootiful wink inna wurld... efuricat, winkinz anna anipursariz iz spekal...
so ifin you iz winked, haza spekal furnd or if you haza spekal furnd in mind
now iza time ta azk demselfz ta danze diz danze... Takez hiz wife kitteez
paw anna glidez onto the danze floor... listenz to da wurdz anna singz along
; az soon az diz danze iz ofur i willz gife yoursef yourown prezzie.

Tiger, who iz danzing gracefully with the tiny wifekittee evein in hiz
ineebreeted state.
"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:05:56 -0500, Granby wrote:

Geez dat iz wonnerful dere iz Hercule. Oh Mr. Hercule may we talk with
you
for a minuite?

Meow, and how iz yourself? I am just a guest
heer, and not zee moosician, butid I can ask zem
to play zee Annipursary waltz! Eeen fakt, I weel
just annownce eet!

[takes microphone] Meow kitties! I wood like to
weesh Sundance, Tiger and Mme Anaïs a Happy
Purrday, and seence zees eez zee fifth winking
annipursary for Anaïs and Tiger, I fink zat zee
Annipursary Waltz eez een order! So letz awl dance
wif zee happy cupple!

[Music starts]

By zee way, I saw zee leetle collar-charm zat
Anaïs gaff to Tiger. Deed he like itsownself?????

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir