Old July 6th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Lilith Needs Purrs

Purrs from Lewi D. Cat and all the cats at Grambys house and Sadie and Sassy
dogs.
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
Hi, this is Meowmie Debby writing on behalf of Lilith Kitten
Gordon-Mahoney. Lilith is feeling a little under the weather. I think
she has a urinary tract infection. She's been going to the litter box
more frequently than normal and only peeing a little (after sitting in the
box for what seems like a while). She's also been quieter than usual with
me being home for three days because of July 4th. She's been eating less
than usual. I haven't had to replenish her kibble in almost 24 hours (she
gets 1/2 cup of Iams Weight Control in the morning and 1/4 cup of in the
evening).

This is the first problem I remember having with her in the eight years
I've had her, and I'm kind of "lost" because my mother, a retired vet
assistant, isn't around to ask any more. I hope I'm doing the right thing
by calling TED first thing in the morning and trying to get her in as soon
as possible. I hope they understand at work. I'll even bring in (to
work) the paperwork from TED to show that Lilith really was sick.

Purrs and prayers are appreciated.

Meowmie Debby
aka ChildFree23
childfree23 at earthlink dot net