Old November 16th 11, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Gwanby's Birfday!

Thank you furry much.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Hapy Burdeeeeee tuuuuu yuuuuuu, Anteeee Grambeeeee,
Haaaapeeeee Burdeeeeee tuuuu yuuuuu, an meni moooooor!
--
Pitô.ônya

Heow menny kayndulz?

() () ()
_I I___?____?___I I__?___?___I I__?__?__?_
I X:3QQ~~~~ ~~~~QQ8:x I
I____________________________________-I

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
[A 'porter twinkles in Granby's home. Two Zot girls step out, carrying a
box. They set it down, open it and carefully take out a large cupcake with
candle on it. THey light the candle and meow a duet:]

Happy Birfday to yoooooo
Happy Brifday to yoooooo
Happy Birfday Deer Gwanby
Happy Birfday to yooooooooooooooo!

[They twine themselves around her ankles, then step into the porter and
disappear]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little,
the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/15/2011 6:51:19 PM