Old December 28th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne Hedge

Default Donation Honoring Kili

I belong to an organization that raises money for cancer research. The
organization is Phi Beta Psi, a nationally recognized non-profit
charitable organization that has been in existence since 1904. For
more information, I suggest visiting our website, www.phibetapsi.org.
If you click on "History" you'll go to the history page, "National
Project" takes you to information about the $360K+ in research grants
that we awarded in July 2008 (there is a typo in the year on the
page).

I will be making a personal donation for cancer research in memory of
Kili through Phi Beta Psi. If you are interested in making a memorial
donation, I would suggest doing it through your local American Cancer
Society organization (or the appropriate group where you live). But if
you'd like to make a donation through Phi Beta Psi, please send me
PRIVATE EMAIL to work out the details.

Jeanne Hedge

http://www.jhedge.com