Old October 12th 15, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Infurrmashun pleeze

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:29:24 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the
Jellical Ball, or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk
itself is at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you
Azad's human's email address.

Amelia

Can I add a few names to the Walk? Ewok (January), Sasquatch
(March), John, Tobi, Julius (July), Leia, Sweet Pea and Bear
(August). This year has been bad for my babies!

Auntie Mishi, I am furryfurry sorry, but I do not remember your House
of name.

Our deepest condolences for your losses. Purrs for gentle journeys
and glad reunions at da Bridge.

Azad

(Paw Ess: mymom has had a not-good year, lots of doctor stuff, so I
am justnow seeing your post. I am sorry to be so behind.)

Haz wez a readyer now? Iffin not, I kin help

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent