Old February 3rd 17, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

[Stevie, the FBO manager, digs through a messenger bag he has draped
over his shoulder]

Here you all are, airport photo ID badges. These ought to get you
anywhere you need to go in the airport. The hoomins and their security
measure are so cute! They're no match for kitty ingenuity. And I have a
kitty-sized luggage tug available for you, so you can around with no
problems. And I know for a fact that there are kitty cabs out front of
the airport - a couple of my cousins drive them! Sammy, do have the
number for my catellite phone, so don't hesistate to call if you need
anything.

Sammy thanks Steveie, and all the kitties pile on to the tug and the
luggage cart it's pulling. Sammy hops behind the wheel and revs the
engine. He pops the clutch and the kitties take off rapidly towards the
main terminal, leaving a cloud of tire smoke behind them.

They quickly drive into the baggage area under the terminal and park
the tug, then they all make their way throught he security doors into
the terminal building.]

Sammy: Our hoomin isnt' here yet, but it wouldn't hurt to look around.
I fink we need to make shoor there are no dangers befur Paw gets here.
How about we break up into teams of two or three, and each team takes a
different airline to check out?

Francesca: Yeah! We'z all gotz radios so we can check in regularly. An
if we seez anyfing suspicious we can call the airport security cats.

Ranger: An if we see any bad guys we can bite dem an scratch dem and
hiss an scream at dem.

Francesca: Or we can call the airport security cats.

[While everybody plans out which team will take which airline, Ranger
quietly disappears. A couple minutes later he returns driving an
airlport courtesy shuttle, towing two more courtesy shuttles behind.]

Ranger: Or if we seez bad guys we can run dem over! Den scratch an bite
dem! Den call da airport security cats.