Old July 11th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Oh God! She's back!

On Jul 10, 9:11*am, "Adrian" wrote:

Sarsi's not stupid. ;-)

She is in fact the most intelligent cat to have ever owned me. I still
remember when she was about 12 weeks old and she worked out how to
open a bag of kitten kibble, then how to curl her paw to scoop out
then that if she wet her paw first she would get more kibble out with
each scoop! She managed about a quarter of a large bag before we
spotted her in action and put the bag in a cupboard...

She then learnt to open the cupboard door!

Cecilia has completely stunned us- we got a call last night from her
saying she had arranged for the tissue viability nurse to come at 1.30
next Tuesday! It's not the usual one Dave sees then again continuity
of care is a concept that we've only read about.....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs