Old August 19th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Anti Jan, I lufz yu. Yu an' yur kitteez haf ben arownd fur a
longlonglong tyme, an' I haz enjoyed owrz inturackshunz tugeffur, buttid
fur a hooman, yu shur iz DENZE. How inna whirled kin yu eefun DAYR tu
fink dat hoomanz iz smartur den kitteez, wen effurry uffur hooman NOZE
itz da uffur weigh arownd???!!

--- Onyx, absolutely indignant that any hoomanz would ever dare to think
that THEY are smarter than kitties...

I know a lot of humans who think that all humans are smarter than cats!
So I'm trying to understand why you think cats are smarter than
humans. Can you explain it to me?

Jan

Well, first off, allez rememfur dat I respects hoomins greatly. Dey know
how to care fur kitties (at least da ones whose kitty-masters post here),
and dey do an ok job of taking care of demselves.

But take a look at the relationship. Of da kitty an da hoomin, who has to
go away from da howse to earn toonas? An who has to open up da cans of
kitty food? And clean da litter boxes? Since da hoomins has to do all da
dirty work, den I fink we can see dat da kitties are da bosses. And in
most situations, da bosses is smarter den da bossies.

An let's not furget dat kitties haf teleporters, and a inhabited moonbase,
an offur teknologies dat hoomins don't haf yet.

Respectfully,

Harri

We agree with that. We don't understand why our human thinks that cats
aren't as smart as she is!

Chester and Clarence