Old August 20th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Neffurr!
Itz juzt purrt ov hur purrseevt purrsonalitee, lyke yuzin feu woidz.

I juzt kno dat wen I go tu mine rezku home ders awlwayz sum noo rezku
kitteez dere, so wen I furzt get dere I hizz at awl ov dem, juzt tu get
dere uhtenshun, an so dat dey unnerstand dat day kaynt mess wiff
me...dat I yam not low kittee on da skratsh pole.
Affur I urn dere rezpekt, we kin be frendz an we kan play.

Pit2oonya, AKA Sweetee

Mew are so smart.

Daisy, mom of Willow

Granby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna I haz a kuestionz. I haff red a lotof Louise's
stuff and her alwyz fretenz but haz her aktualie hurt anyonez?
Gramby haz a fren who alwayz sayz "I gonna smack you" but nefver duz
it. Maybe it iz da same fing and you justz godda figure it iz the
who that she iz and go on.