Old October 14th 04, 05:39 AM
Christine Burel

Default Omar would appreciate some feel-better purrs

If ya'll could send some get well purrs for Omar; I think we'd both
appreciate it. On Monday night, he got bit on the foot in a spat with
Tucker. We spent several hours at the vet Monday night as a walk-in and he
got put on Clavamox. He's been much less active although eating well until
this afternoon and tonight he's been under my bed and he didn't eat ( I
talked to my regular vet tonight and we decided to stop the Clavamox; I'm
going to call her if he's not eating tomorrow a.m.
Thanks, guys.
Christine